Home | Start Here | Policies | Assignments | Handouts | Extra Credit | Grammar | Contact Dr. Halbert
Please start by re-reading the research paper topic. Then answer the following questions:
1. If you were to do "Option 1: The Monster Option," what would you do?
2. If you were to do "Option 2: The Horror Option," what would you do?
3. If you were to do "Option 3: Real Monsters," what would you do?
4. If you were to do "Option 4: Monstrous Scapegoats," what would you do?
5. Pick one of these topics and write four to eight sentences about what interests you in the topic, what monster theory from our three essays on monster culture will you reference, and what do you specifically hope to prove about the monster issue in your topic?
6. What questions do you have about the overall expectations for the research paper as described?
After you complete your response, pick two of your classmates' responses and post a reaction to their project. Ask them a few questions that you'd like to see them address in their topics.